The Statler Stitcher is the #1 Most Desirable quilting machine on the market today. It was the first computerized system on the market and Statler owners benefit from the fact that the Statler system and software have many more years of development and advancement than any other system. Even when the first “competitors” have now arrived and are available for sale, the features and abilities of the Statler Stitcher show a level of maturity and excellence that the newcomers simply have not come anywhere close to yet.
Many of our new Statler Stitcher owners have previously purchased another brand of “robotic” quilter, and within a few weeks or a few months they realized that the competing system they had purchased didn’t have the sophistication to properly place their patterns on the quilt, or it did not have the accuracy that they needed, or they have never-ending tension troubles. This realization drives them to call us and ask “do you take trade-ins? and “what are your payment plans?” because many times they are still making payments on a nearly-new machine that they now need to replace.
Creative Studio (or CS for short) is the computer program that Statler Stitchers use. It is included with every machine, and updates to the latest version have always been provided for FREE for owners of Statler Stitcher machines.
Statler Stitcher Standard Features:
- Breeze Track System
- NEW! Progress bar shows activity in Echo, Fill, E2E, and RP
- NEW! Improved Fill processing speed
- NEW! Convert Pattern to trim or boundary no longer increases in size
- NEW! F2 Virtual Stitchout now up to 50 times faster
- Stitch-regulator in automated and hand-guided quilting
- Interactive measuring function
- Automatically or custom size patterns to fit any shaped block
- Multi-functional keypad on the machine
- Simple user interface with one-page display
- Automatically calculates rows and repeats
- Patterns can be modified in any imaginable way
- Design your own patterns with the built-in tools
- Use the computer to create beautiful echo patterns
- Divide patterns and use the pieces to make new patterns
- “What you see is what you quilt” technology
Complete System Includes:
- Breeze Track System
- Statler computer, monitor and the CreativeStudio™ software
- User-friendly software, with on-board help system and interactive video tutorial
- 1204 digitized patterns with 328 designer patterns.
- Longarm Quilting Machine and 12′ Pivotal Access All-Steel Stand, fitted with all the necessary hardware and cables.
- An accessory box, which includes:
- 6 – “M” Style Bobbins
- 1 – 4oz Plastic Oiler Bottle
- 1 – Box (100) 4.0 Groz-Beckert Sharp Needles
- 1 – Box Corsage Quilting Pins
- 1 – Screw Driver Set
- 1 – Hex Key Set
- 1 – 3/32” Hex Wrench
- 2 – 6,000 YD Cone (Dyed Natural) Permacore Thread
Delivery, Setup, Training, and Freight will be added to your order – please contact us for a complete quote!